LD340 intake for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to steal your thread here but if I may one quick question.

I just bought a 360 engine from someone whose Dad had it built then passed away and it was never installed in car. I have yet to talk to the guy who built engine, so I don't really know much about it though I suspect a mild above stock build. Not sure if it was bored. My question is the engine does have a LD340 intake on it and was wondering if this is a good intake for this motor ? Thanks.

I just bought a 360 engine from someone whose Dad had it built then passed away and it was never installed in car. I have yet to talk to the guy who built engine, so I don't really know much about it though I suspect a mild above stock build. Not sure if it was bored. My question is the engine does have a LD340 intake on it and was wondering if this is a good intake for this motor ? Thanks.

yes.

Joe, terrible intake. Yale it off and drop it off at my shop. I have a nice stock 2bbl intake you can have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back