leaf spring center pin

-

fez440

Reaction score
where can i buy the leaf spring center pin for an a body? also looking for the teflon pieces that go in between the springs.

Attachments

• CIMG8638.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 476
did you try a local spring shop? Those should be standard leaf spring hardware, not Mopar or A-body specific...

where can i buy the leaf spring center pin for an a body? also looking for the teflon pieces that go in between the springs.

they are only there to locate the housing. the u-bolts are the main holding force. I would head to local hardware store and get me a grade 8 allen head bolt.

they are only there to locate the housing. the u-bolts are the main holding force. I would head to local hardware store and get me a grade allen head bolt.

right... and dont be afraid to open the hole size in the shock plate a size or two to fit the head of the allen

ok great. thanks guys this helps out. i dont have a suspension shop near but ill try and find a allen bolt and make it fit :)

right... and dont be afraid to open the hole size in the shock plate a size or two to fit the head of the allen

Actually the head of the allen bolt should go into the spring pad on the rear end housing, the shock plate usually has a hole big enough to accept the nut from the center bolt.

-
Back