Leaf spring eye bolts

-

zac_F71

Reaction score
I am going to run MP offset hangers and I didn't get bolts with them.

I have a teeth count tool and the 18 tooth matches the nut welded to the hanger perfect- Are the OEM one's 5/8"-18?

Think grade 8 bolts will handle the pressure?

Oem are fine thread. I ordered a new pair of bolts with the nuts from Mancini... I think they were $10 or so...

Never mind I found the bolts you're talking about! $10.95 ea.! Gonna have to make an account for Mancini's and buy a few things haha!

I need to know the thread pitch - 5/8"-18 is fine thread - new OEM bolts are on eBay for $30 shipped BUT I don't want to take the hit on them if they won't work in my hangers..

Go to the hardware and buy a cheap 5/8"-18 bolt and try it first. Then you will know. Just a thought.

Yes, if you can get the right length bolt in grad 8 from the hardware store.

Caution: The direction that you install these is important, If you put them in the wrong way, the end of the bolt will hit the frame when you try to install them. That is the side that you need to put the head of the bolt on when putting back together.

A hardware store grade 8 bolts and nuts. Maybe even get the nylon lock nuts in grade * if you can find them. They won't back off as easy with wear.

I bought the hangers with nuts welded to them.. I bought the Super Stock bolt kit from Mancini for $10.95/pr as it said it fits the stock hangers and all MP hangers (which are what mine are)

-
Back