Leaf spring ID please!

-

68original

Got bourbon?
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I took these off a 68 Barracuda parts car I purchased, and cannot cross reference the part number. They are 5 leaf, and both right and left have the identical markings and part number.
I know the car was used for drag racing at some point, and had a big block as the inner fenders were cut for headers. Thinking of putting new bushings in them and using on my car, but would like to know what I have first.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_0831.JPG

IMG_0832.JPG

Well ... I'm stumped. Can't locate info on that part/casting #. I am thinking though that the same spring was used to level the car and not so much set up for drag racing (unless one was reworked/arched). How did the car sit before they were removed?

Well ... I'm stumped. Can't locate info on that part/casting #. I am thinking though that the same spring was used to level the car and not so much set up for drag racing (unless one was reworked/arched). How did the car sit before they were removed?
my 68 form.S had identacle springs on it also, but a diff. # ???

Car was a shell so couldn't tell how it sat. Also had a 7 1/4 rearend but no idea if it was original to car. Bought as parts car so no VIN or fender tag. Mystery parts!

Thanks for trying/helping.
Usually a person is golden with a part number; surprised these don't cross reference to something in the a-body world.
Just be nice to know what I have before spending $$ on front and rear bushings.

GTXperience - any planned trips back to your storage yet? Still looking for tubes for one of my 68's.

-
Back