lean is mean...butt fatt is where its at...

-

killerdawg

Reaction score
Hey guys...this is all new to me..first time any thing...hey..iam old..and old school still works for every day cruising.....read about guys using 390 cfm. Carbs for...i dont know why....there hard to find used...very costley...not enough carb for much of any thing..by them self....my 318 in 83 dodge van...runs pretty good for a heavy van...duel plane..headers..456 lift cam..duel mangnaflows...posie rear end..good dist.and spark..727 trans with a shift kit...normel guy stuff....got a sncond gear scratch getting on the high way ramp....geuss what carb....think...very small...preggressesive secondarys...elrec. chok.opption...i use these all all the street motors i build for crusing....and burning the tires off leaving ur friday night malt shop.....fig. it out yet..... holly 450 ....i know...here it comes...buttt.....buttt....hey for every daydriving they great....u could buy a brand new one from jegs for under 300 new plus choke...but they have just gone up over 300 alittle now...any thing u want to build will start and run and sound good and look good...trust me...iam 56...i got lots of t-shirts....theres nothing wrong with fine tuning your performance the best way possable...but as i got older i ...gess i slowed down...i still know a thing or two about being quick....noticed i said quick instead of fast....there is a difference...so this is my first sight...ever...so lets here it...be cool...thanks...

I hear ya brother...I just wanna burn a little rubber. Building my first v-8 mopar and am trying to decide on manifold and carb. 360 with like rv cam or something. Any suggestions?

Welcome, drop the ..... please, it's really hard to read your thread.

-
Back