Lebanon Valley dragway shows in Sept.

-
I am a member of the club that does the car show portion of Mopars at the Velley event, we have no control on how the track employees run the racing.Call the track and complain , complain here accomplishes nothing.

NO,the answer is run the event properly... charging people 30.00 to race and ONLY getting 1 time trial is bullcrap,i know i can't dial my car in with just one ,all your doing is guessing,i'd be pissed,good thing i don't do that event..Ted, i see you like to argue with people just like over on moparts..:argue:

Pinks is going to be taping at LVD on Oct 12 and 13
I saw that on their sight also.
That could be fun to watch.
They are also running their King of the hill race that day, and will stop the race at 3:00 so Pinks can set up, and then finish King of the hill on Sunday.
Doesn't seem fair.

I am a member of the club that does the car show portion of Mopars at the Velley event, we have no control on how the track employees run the racing.Call the track and complain , complain here accomplishes nothing.

I'm not talking about Mopars@the valley,that event last year was fine other then letting all those bikes run,they won't be allowed to run this year thank goodness,and i did call the track and bitched after last years event,from what i understand i was'nt the only one doing so,no bikes this year so just maybe it worked....

a couple of fenders a hood, basically anything will become possible now though we've cleaned up the barn built some work benches and I have a ton of material arriving next week, should be in production after the LVD day

a couple of fenders a hood, basically anything will become possible now though we've cleaned up the barn built some work benches and I have a ton of material arriving next week, should be in production after the LVD day
Fenders and hood for what body, the Barracuda?

Yep, but if all goes well we may have a couple of dart panels also, I'll definetly get the cuda doors done and maybe the wagon will have a nice carbon fibre cowl hood.
I can't imagine there will be much call for 62 Fury wagon hoods there though- LOL
Norm I still have your SB bellhousing here, do you want me to bring it, or swing by and grab it, your welcome here anytime man- come see the big black beast...

I'll have to drop by sometime ans see it.
When is it planned to be shipped out?
You might find a nitch with the Fury hood, if no one else has them.

Don't worry Norm it'll be here for a while yet, still plenty of little jobs to do on the old heap, actually I'm just about to wheel it out of and give it a clean! Maybe we can take it down to Dunkin Donuts on 9 tomorrow night, it's always fun to annoy the local ford and chevy boys...

I may be there for a little while, straight back from staging against the fence. I won't be running, I broke an axle Sunday. I am not putting any more money into this 8 3/4...

Been there done that Walt, I think I had 2 grand in that Mark Williams 8 3/4 I had in the cuda!
Then woke up and bought a new dana from Strange for 1600...
tum tee tum, see you on Saturday I can't wait!

I wonder how the SHow and race is going?
Me, I got to have a root canal done this morning. What fun that was.
I hope these guys bring back lots of pics and videos.

-
Back