-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Barracuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I need left side caliper bracket, should have #BL. I have 2 #BR. Bought a new disc brake kit here from a member 1 year ago and unknown to him and me it had 2 right sides.
One of those conversion kits.
Thanks

you got a pic of what you need?

i'm assuming, but if i go scrounging for one in my parts pile i wanna make sure i'm looking for the right thing...

I have two of these. So I need the one with curve on other side.

IMG_1718.jpeg

Wow, you know something after all these years with parts, i never paid attention to those caliper mounts, brackets, to see if there are any differences to them.
Guess there officially is a leftie, and a rightie.
I always had them in "pairs" and never looked that close with them.
I'll sell the pair to you, i won't break up the set.
That won't do me any good.
Interested?

Wow, you know something after all these years with parts, i never paid attention to those caliper mounts, brackets, to see if there are any differences to them.
Guess there officially is a leftie, and a rightie.
I always had them in "pairs" and never looked that close with them.
I'll sell the pair to you, i won't break up the set.
That won't do me any good.
Interested?
same here jim. i don't think i ever noticed a L & R

and in fact i just threw out two loosies that i had floating around the shop. it's like only having one glove hanging around.

Yep, right and left brackets.
Check the calipers too. Last year a friend bought a new kit and got 2 left ones.

Calipers are good. Pretty sure spindles are the same and can be swapped left to right depending if you want calipers in front or back. Put mine in back for more clearance and installed sway bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back