[SOLD] Left over 66-65 cuda exterior parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you still have the 66 rocker moldings and top quarter panel trim that goes from taillight to door?
I do still have the rocker mouldings but not the top quarter trim if you want the rocker mouldings pm me your full mailing address and Ill check on postage regards Jack

Didn't see them on your list anymore.....but thought I'd ask......I'm looking for the reverse lenses and lower red lenses for my 66 Barracuda....any suggestions?

sorry no lenses left if you check with laysons restorations on the web they have them there a little pricey but a really nice product regards John

After finishing my restoration of 66 cuda these are some of my left over parts most are 66 & some are 65 as noted I prefer payment from usps international mo or paypal I send by post and the costs are yours but there are no packaging charges thanks fabo for the thread I have pics of all parts but cant shrink them to fit here so pls send e mail address and Ill send pics thanks dartin jack
1 66 tailight reverse housing only $5
2 battery tray support braces $5
2 66 hood safety latches $5 each
3 13" valiant hubcaps $15
2 13" sbp mag hub cap centers $10 valiant emblem
65-66 full set of door hinges & mounting bolts $40
1 65-66 wiper transmission & motor $20
3 65-66 door handle to latch (long)rods $5 for all
66 bumper jack mast jack assembly & hook no base $40
3 66 only rocker mouldings $20 for the 3h
2 sets of rear window alum lock strip corners 1 with ribbing $25 the other smooth $20
full set drip rail stainless l &r sides $40

If you need anything else let me know as Im sure i forgot a few things, suprises me more than you thanks again dartin jack

updated to remove sold pieces

After finishing my restoration of 66 cuda these are some of my left over parts most are 66 & some are 65 as noted I prefer payment from usps international mo or paypal I send by post and the costs are yours but there are no packaging charges thanks fabo for the thread I have pics of all parts but cant shrink them to fit here so pls send e mail address and Ill send pics thanks dartin jack

L & 1R 66 bumper signal light assemblies no lenses $20 for the pair
1 66 tailight reverse housing only $5
2 battery tray support braces $5 for both
2 66 hood safety latches $5 each
3 65 13" valiant stainless hubcaps very good no scrapes $20 for the 3
2 13" sbp mag hub cap centers $10 for both valiant emblem
64-66 full set of door hinges & mounting bolts $40
1 65-66 wiper transmission & motor $20
3 65-66 door handle to latch (long)rods $5 for all
66 bumper jack mast jack assembly & hook no base $40
3 66 only rocker mouldings $20 for all
2 sets of rear window alum lock strip corners 1 with ribbing $25 the other smooth $20
full set drip rail stainless l &r sides $20
1 66 valiant ls grill no bends $30
1 64-66 rs door vent assembly $25
66 cuda centre grill very nice clean condition $75

If you need anything else let me know as Im sure i forgot a few things, suprises me more than you thanks again dartin jack

Updated to remove sold parts & add parts

i am interested in one of your rs fender mounted turn signal indicators. $40. Sorry, but i am new here, how does the pay process go here, paypal? Let me know the process and lets get this part moving if you still have one left. thanks for your time on this.

I am looking for the center grille piece. I sent you a private message.

I really need the rear fender top trim pieces for my 65 Barracuda...

This sounds like them - 1 pair 64-65 top rear quarter trim (stainless) $30 If you still have them Please let me know how I can get them. I live in Jacksonville Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back