Legendary Auto Interiors

-

73dart_swinger

Reaction score
Legendary has a new headliner that is a replacement for cars that originally had a cardboard headliner. Has anyone installed one of these in their cars? They have a lined or covered version and a plain one that you paint to match your interior. I'm wondering if anyone has used either and can tell me about their experiences.

Thanks

what have you done about your headliner? i want to replace mine before my windshield goes back in the car.

I got one of the ABS plastic ones for my girlfreinds scamp. I got it from Dante's. Its not installed yet but it looks impressive. The duster/demon headliners are different from the dart/scamp ones right? I dont think Ive seen any of the abs ones specifically for demon/duster.

I'm concerned about the plastic one from legendary because they say that it is smooth and has no texture at all. I'm worried that it might look kinda goofy. What do you guys think?

I covered my cardboard headliner in my 73 Dart Sport with the black 1/4 inch foam headliner meteral. Just glued it on the cardboard and trimed it when it dried.

73 dart_swinger i was going to replace my cardboard headliner -do you have a link so i can order.i didnt have a clue where to get the card board version though it seems like it would be a lot easier to install

The headliner is actually made of plastic. It is for replacement of the cardboard headliner.

whitey said:
Lots of 73 Darts around here....

http://www.dantesparts.com/

Yep thats where i got my headliner.I got the sailboards also. They are made out of the same stuff, I cant wait to put it all in the car. It did take a while to get here, but I am in CA and they are in NJ. I plan on ordering more from them tho.

-
Back