Legendary Interior and Seat Backs - 69 cuda

-

Haney

www.carsonandironmt.com
Reaction score
I have some bucket seats to recover that also needs foam and backs. I have the following questions:

1. Where is the best (and cheapest) place to order seat covers and foam?

2. Does any body repop the backs for these seats. They are not the hard plastic but the vinyl covered board.

Thanks,

I would check into a local ulpholstery shop, the quality of the vinyl of the repros I've seen is disgusting. Year One, the Paddock, Layson's, and Legendary all charge over way too much for the quality of the vinyl they use, I wouldn't put it in my car. Peace

I know Year One gets their interiors from Legendary but I wouldn`t buy the foam from them. Layson`s has a foam that is more of a factory shape whereas the foam from YO was a rather generic one size fits all. Your seat covers should come with material to cover your back boards but if the boards are bad ,Legendary should have them. I waited until YO did their winter sale and ordered everything at once and got 20% off.

i had my 73 dart swinger done with a local car uphosterer and they did ok but they tooks a few short cuts from the original design (like 6 fewer tuck and roll pleats ) in the seat faces and the material was close but not the exact color and the stiches were not the same size so its hard to just get what you want .but i guess Legendary comes close to oem.

i dont know no matter what you do its going to cost a bunch.

Our seat covers are exact to the originals and they are guaranteed to fit. They also come with a lifetime warranty fo as long as you own your car! Thanks. Eric @ Legendary Auto Interiors, Ltd.

240x150.jpg

-
Back