Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquidspine

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys,

Im not sure where to post this but here goes....

Im looking for some help however I can get it.

I bought a new split bench seat cover from Legendary about a year ago.
It has been sitting in a box this whole time. Im just now getting around to putting it on and it doesnt match the rear.

Im looking to trade for another new seat cover that does match or sell it or.....
If someone is looking to buy one maybe you can buy the one I need and I will send you mine. It is brand new. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks a lot guys!

Attachments

• 20141121_144428_resized.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 502
  • 20141121_144358_resized.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 484
Why not call up Legendary and see if they can send you the correct one? If you're looking to trade you're basically looking for a needle in a haystack.

Yeah I just figured after a year they wouldn't be able to do anything. I will give it a try though.

I called them and they said its been longer than 60 days. So I guess Im knee deep in hay!

Similar experience with Legendary.... would not accept ANY exchanges past 60 days.

Might wanna just bite the bullet and buy the matching rear covers ..... Those are the same covers in my car ..

Can you lay those out and post some better pictures??? I f they are the correct ones for my 70 swinger I'll take them, but they just don't look right in the picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back