legendary interiors

-

dust-u

Reaction score
Anyone know when legendary may offer a sale? I need to order some seat covers.

I signed up on their email list but most times it seems like it's around holidays. When I bought mine it was around Christmas and it was like 30%.

just got this in the mail today, 4 day sale yearone 20% off under $500.00 24% over $500.00 28% off over $1000.00 Code MARINE

Got mine at the Mopar Nationals in Ohio last August. I would say any show they do.

seat covers for what? buckets/bench..........got a set of nice buckets coming up for sale. 72 duster

Seat covers are discount exempt at year one , except for this site they offered 8% off, but no free shipping.

Usually around November 1st for the whole month once a year.

What color?

JW
seat covers for what? buckets/bench..........got a set of nice buckets coming up for sale. 72 duster
forget what i said.......... did some research and found out someone transplanted 1970 cuda buckets in my duster. nice set still for sale, but wrong application..

Legendary may be offering a sale this Memorial Day. They randomly run promotions to us vendors. On most occasions, even with the promotions, independent Legendary vendors can most of the time meet or beat the advertised specials.

Check with Dante's. He had the best price when I bought my legendary seat covers. And he delivered them to Carlisle for free.

-
Back