let me see your wheels!

-

freshayr

Reaction score
I am trying to decide what wheels to put on my 68 Barracuda. Does anybody have 15" on theirs. Please send me all your pictures....what do you have? Please send me whatever you have.

in the picture I have air brushed in 15" convopro's 15 all the way around ...inmy signature picture its 15 in rear 14 in front
mags.JPG

I have autodrags but Im going to switch. Not sure what to yet. Either Weld Pro stars,Centerline CovoPros or Holeshot Holestars.

3_G.sized.jpg

Cop Ralleys 15x7's 255/60's on the rear 245/60's front. I also have Torque thrust 2's but I haven't put them on yet they are 17x7's.
115-1569_IMG.jpg

fastback383 said:
Personally I like em painted the same color as the car with dog dish hub caps,the sleeper look.

383barracuda1rc.jpg

What size rim/tire are you running? I just LOVE your car's stance! I have the same rims and caps on my car..... I visualize your car in turquiose and this is what mine will look like.

As a matter of fact, if someone could PLEASE photoshop this picture in turquoise :p

I don't have a small version of a side shot of my car, but the link will take you to a larger pic (didn't want to punish the thread with it). Oh, and I'm running 14s on it.

Side Shot

J

fastback383 said:
Personally I like em painted the same color as the car with dog dish hub caps,the sleeper look.

383barracuda1rc.jpg

Love that Sleeper beast look ...

68GTconvert said:
Cop Ralleys 15x7's 255/60's on the rear 245/60's front. I also have Torque thrust 2's but I haven't put them on yet they are 17x7's.
115-1569_IMG.jpg

please post a pic as soon as you do thats what i want on my car and the car's have a similar body style

In my sig.

Draglites...15x7 up front 15x8 out back. Tires are currently 215 & 235, but that will be changing to 235/265 later.

Pro-stars for the Dart!! It is just going to be a while before I have the parts together as a car. :)
Pulled the motor and trans Tuesday. Sent the car back to the body shop Friday!!!

-
Back