Let's play Name Those Headers!

-

MADMarc

Just a d00d
Reaction score
These guys are in the 70 Dart i picked up. Car has power steering and these guys sit right next to the steering box. Passenger's side is in the picture below. Ah, and they require a 90 degree oil filter adapter for the 318 in order to even think about fitting (and I say that loosely). The driver's side rubs on the steering box, totally captures the starter, bottom was amazingly smashed from driving (but that seems to be a common thing w/small block cheapos), the steering linkage runs between the primaries and I am glad I pulled the engine, because that is the only way I could get the driver's side to move around without pulling the power steering goodies. Any ideas? I'm curious if anybody can recognize the pipe routing or anything else that may be distinguishing on there. Mostly just curious...so I never buy this brand for any of my cars in the future lol

I cant find a stamp or branding on them anywhere.

20130210_184318_zpsa3b3f981.jpg

I was just comparing the angles to the hedmans and they do look pretty similar. The Challenger I got years ago had summits on them and those things were pretty terrible, too. Guess it's no wonder

Man these headers must all look the same, then, since there are so many options for what they may be. I sure wish there was a stamp on them somewhere.

-
Back