lets play the match making game

-

19724DoorDart

Reaction score
I have a 72 dart...i need front and rear valances but i can not find them anywhere that don't cost an arm and a leg.....but what i can find is front and rear valances for baracuda's on paddocks site....will they fit...let me know what you think

Apples & Oranges..... these parts are NOT interchangable. I'd scour e-Bay & Hemmings if no one here can help. I personally don't know the exact interchange between what years would work, but I do know Dart's & Cuda's are completely different. Besides, they built like a trillion Darts....those pieces should be out there. As for a reasonable prices, don't forget these are old cars. Some people think they have the last one on Earth and prices it accordingly. Shop around..... and try your friends here. I'm sure someone can help.

do you guys and gals know oh any good sites for darts? I had been searching around for a while and the best thing I had found was some guy that wanted 648 bucks A PEICE!!!! So needless to say I was shocked and extremely discouraged that it had been the best thing I found......I need help guys I'm a chevy boy I know how to find stuff for them just not for dodges lol

19724DoorDart said:
do you guys and gals know oh any good sites for darts? I had been searching around for a while and the best thing I had found was some guy that wanted 648 bucks A PEICE!!!! So needless to say I was shocked and extremely discouraged that it had been the best thing I found......I need help guys I'm a chevy boy I know how to find stuff for them just not for dodges lol

Get used to the parts being hard to find. Welcome to Dodge.

I've got a buddy restoring a '68 Chevelle SS and he can get a reproduction part for every single piece of his Chevelle. Not so for us; it's something you need to expect before you choose to restore a Mopar. It doesn't bother me... just means you need to think outside the box sometimes. :shaking2:

I've been able to secure parts by watching Craigs List. Also, if you call about an add, always ask the person if he or she knows of anybody else with parts. There's a lot of guys that are hoarding cars and parts. I've found two sources for my Dart that are of a "u-pull" type of situation. Good luck: Howard (A typical add in todays Craigs list attached)

parts (600 x 281).jpg

I have a front valance from a 71, might have the rear, not certain. Will check if your interested. PM me if you are interested.

-
Back