Let's See Your Vintage Speed Parts!

-

68fishbowl

Young Gun
Reaction score
I saw this thread on another forum, and it got me thinking what was on FABO. They don't have to be MoPar specific, this thread is open to all makes. So post away and I will post what I have once off work. Cheers Cris

here are the goodies! :cheers: two T/F 426 HEMIs one JP1 and one Keith Black. 4 sets of dual plug heads and all the go fast parts that go with them.

Attachments

• HEMIs.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 1,023
  • HEADS.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 1,023
  • LENCO.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 1,010
  • lak.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,024
  • intake.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,039
Stroked 331 Hemi with a Howards roller cam, boxed rods, aluminum roller rockers, zoomies, 13&1/2 to 1 pistons, finned aluminum front cover, sodium filled valves, Cragar blower manifold, block girdle, etc... '70 Duster funnycar... Next to the Hemi is a '58 283 with a tunnel ram.

Attachments

• l.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 996
  • ll.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 996
NOS B&M 162 supercharger for SB Mopar. yea, it's for sale...

Attachments

• IMG_1325.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 967
  • james blower kit.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 954
Here's some stuff I've had over the years...

Attachments

• speed parts 01.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 935
  • speed parts 02.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 960
  • speed parts 03.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 944
  • speed parts 03a.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 978
  • speed parts 04.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 938
Fun thread, everything I got is vintage.

Attachments

• 2013-04-27_10-30-43_239.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 922
This is a Mallory Double Life dual point distributor that I remanufactured myself. Before and after.

Attachments

• DISTRIBUTOR 007.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 908
  • DISTRIBUTOR 006.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 947
My Gosh I love those Hemi's! How the hell do you guys afford to buy such cool vintage toys like that?

I bought a fiberglass turtledeck T altered back in the 70s that had the stroked 331 Hemi in it. It was coupled to a 37 Ford transmission and rear end and was running six Strombergs on it. For a scatter shield it had a 6" wide strap of 1/8" steel that went half way around the bellhousing. No floor. No rear suspension. It used a hand pump operated pressure system for fuel fed from a MOON tank. - Painted metal flake purple and running magnesium 12 spokes. At the time I think I paid $1500 for it.

I bought a fiberglass turtledeck T altered back in the 70s that had the stroked 331 Hemi in it. It was coupled to a 37 Ford transmission and rear end and was running six Strombergs on it. For a scatter shield it had a 6" wide strap of 1/8" steel that went half way around the bellhousing. No floor. No rear suspension. It used a hand pump operated pressure system for fuel fed from a MOON tank. - Painted metal flake purple and running magnesium 12 spokes. At the time I think I paid $1500 for it.

That is totally awesome! Got any pics with the 331 in it?

Well that might be part of my problem. No deals like that anymore and I was born in the 70's so I probably missed all the deals on cars...

That is totally awesome! Got any pics with the 331 in it?

Well that might be part of my problem. No deals like that anymore and I was born in the 70's so I probably missed all the deals on cars...

Back in the 70s I don't think I owned a camera, so I never got any pics of the car. All that remains from it now is the Hemi and Simpson chute. The rest was parted out years ago. I do however have a picture of the funnycar from back when it was still being raced.

Attachments

• f.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 818
My Gosh I love those Hemi's! How the hell do you guys afford to buy such cool vintage toys like that?

As for me, I was browsing KSL.com (local news website with a classified section) and found an old racer liquidating his old parts. Bought it all for the price of one HEMI

Here's a six pack for you

And here's another one (for a slant)

14wya6s.jpg

and a 3 pak (for a slant):

33d8ndx.jpg

And here's another one (for a slant)

14wya6s.jpg

and a 3 pak (for a slant):

33d8ndx.jpg

Mine is for a 240z that I found in one of those free local classified papers. Scored it with a Mallory dual point for $150. Got a good motor and five speed and thinking about what to put it in.

Hay I'm in the Hemi club too. Here's my '56 331.

Attachments

• HEMI.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 778
-
Back