-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bparks

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Set of Lexani wheels and tires, 18x8 small bolt pattern. These have been siting on the side of my house for approximately 4 years. The wheels are in great shape but the tires are starting to crack a little bit. $500 obo pick up only, located in Murrieta California.

7.jpg

1.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

SBP ?
Not even on double coupon day.

Spin those puppies around and see if there are any markings on the back, maybe something in the 5x100 range

5 on 4" would be 101.6 mm, so very close..... but not right. Previous owner gambled that they wouldn't break the studs and fall off.
Each stud is about .030 off-center.

5 on 4" would be 101.6 mm, so very close..... but not right. Previous owner gambled that they wouldn't break the studs and fall off.
Each stud is about .030 off-center.
Glad I changed them right away then. I'm not really a car guy, just assumed they were the small SBP. Honestly, I really just want them gone. You can have them if you want.

The best way to sell them is to find out what they truly are (like I said, they may be marked on the back) and them put them on Craigslist or fakebook marketplace

They don't look to be in bad condition so you shouldn't have an issue selling them, IF you can find the right buyer, and that means knowing what they are

Looks like a huge offset too. Did they have spacers behind them? Or adapters?
I was noticing that too
Adapters would fix the Issues @33IMP brought up

Now, if the car had adapters on it when @Bparks got it, and he still has them (and isn't using them) he could sell it as a set with these wheels and they would fit an A body

@Bparks You still got these wheels? I'm in the neighborhood...

BTW, I have yet to find any off the shelf adapter in a SBP to 5x100 flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back