LH 68 Cuda grille surround

-

moparclown

Reaction score
I have an NOS grille surround for a 68 Cuda(driver side)If it was yours,what would you ask for it?

000_1187.jpg

Hey! That is mine...and I want it back right now! :-s

Just kidding. You might want to scan Craig's List and E-bay to get some idea of the going rate.

Have been watching those types of things on E-Bay and they have a large swing in price! On the low side around $50-75 up to over $1000. Yes I typed $1000 as some people will pay just about anthing to get what they want and that part is hard to find in mint condition.

Have been watching those types of things on E-Bay and they have a large swing in price! On the low side around $50-75 up to over $1000. Yes I typed $1000 as some people will pay just about anthing to get what they want and that part is hard to find in mint condition.
I have seen buy it nows as high as $500 and thats why I asked.$1000 is ridicules(just my opinion)So I am still at square one with this.I am just trying to make some room around here and have been digging thru boxes trying to get rid of stuff I have that I don't need right now.I went out to one of my storage sheds to find a part I need for my Cuda,and just shut the door.It was gonna take an hour and a half just to pull stuff out to get to the part I want.

000_1184.jpg

000_1185.jpg

000_1101.jpg

As soon as you sell something some A$$HOLE is going to hit your car & break that very part. That's why I can't seem to part with any of the stuff I have. I always feel the need to have a spare.

If you really don't think you will ever need it you could easly sell it for 100-200. If there is a chance you may need it as a replacement part or if you don't have one now but hope to get one some day I would try to hang on to it just try to origanize the parts you currently have so you know what you have. I recentl decided to straighten up my parts collection and found a few things that I didn't know I had. As it was a 68 Barracuda followed me home one day and the trim pieces that were missing I just happen to have. You just never know. BTW the parts I knew I would never use I did sell. Helped fund the new project.

-
Back