Licesne Plates & Street Signs Needed For My Daughter

-
I haven't forgot, just haven't had a spare minute to get them out. You will probably need quite a few for the bed floor.

I would like to thank ABODYFAN and KRAZYKUDA for the plates that we received in the mail today.

I would also like to thank the rest of you that have donated again. With all of your guys help we now have about 70% of the plates needed to take care of all of the patch work.

You got them already? I just sent them Thur and they said Tuesday delivery.

Yeah I got them in today. Damn that was fast if you sent them out a few days ago.

Wow! I just sent them thur afternoon. That's 1 1/2 to 2 days to you! Way to go shout out to the US Post Office!! :cheers: :headbang:

I haven't forgot, just haven't had a spare minute to get them out. You will probably need quite a few for the bed floor.

No rush. I know money is tight right now for everyone out there. We appreciate the help from you and the other members, without it I would be paying $3-$10 a piece for license plates at over priced flea markets.

I made a comment a couple days ago about being 70% to our goal and yeah I was wrong. I read your comment about how it will take quite a few to do the bed, so I went out remeasured and well I wrote some numbers down wrong. We are more like 40% to our goal. I hate it when I have a brain fart during projects lol.

Thanks to all of you great members and a local junk yard we have all the plates needed to get the holes covered on the cab and truck bed. Now I have to move on to the next part of my little girls crazy idea for the vans dash.

-
Back