"Life is like a box of chocolates..."

-

mousehousemoparman

Reaction score
Hello all. My name is Gregg and I live in Lakeland Florida. I work for the most loved rodent in the world, yup I work for Mickey Mouse. Anyway everything is a story and I tend to get long winded because I like to tell stories. Isn't that what life and our hobby is all about. I have been a life long car fanatic or at least since I was three or four when my folks brought home a shiny new black with red interior 1965 Plymouth Fury III two door hardtop. It remains my all time favorite car and I have yet to own one. I had a 67 Fury III 4 door hardtop that I hold fond memories of because it is what I had thru high school. Before coming to Florida I lived in Massachusetts and Vermont and worked in the automotive industry. I did everything from sell them new off the showroom floor to actually putting them into the crusher when they were thought to be all used up. I am usually more than willing to share my insight and experience to anyone who wants to listen.
I just acquired four A-bodies after what is probably a twenty year hiatus from owning one and these I got purely by accident and that is another story. To keep it short I was searching for a pair of fenders for my 78 Dodge Aspen SE woody wagon and ended up coming home with 6 cars. I will post another thread to introduce my A-bodies and to tell their story. I am going to try to post pics here as well but have ended up retyping this thread five time because I have lost it that many times. My computer skills are not that great. I have what is almost a ten year old laptop and my Blackberry smart phone. Not so sure what is so smart about it as it is what I am using on this thread and the last four attempts. Thanks Gregg

Yes, welcome aboard - and please post up those pics!
C

Welcome to FABO from SoCal - close to where the mouse lives on the left coast. You're going to have fun here.

-
Back