lifter galley crossover tube

-
I'm simply saying it's totally UNNECESSARY. That's all. Just stupid. That's "MY" opinion and I'm stickin to it. lol

And I’m good with that. YOU think what you want. But what YOU think is irrelevant to this thread. WTF? You ride jPar when he keeps posting **** in the thread and yet her you are. You’ve made your opinion known, and FWIW, I don’t disagree with it. It’s not for everyone.

Sidetracking the thread won’t help anyone wanting to use RPM or wants a better understanding of oiling systems.

Man yellow rose calm the heck down. You are going to stroke out on us. Damn.

I am calm. Ask my wife. No...she will lie...but I am calm.

It’s frustrating because you post some of the best content on here, but your personal biases are jamming up the thread.

I don’t normally rip on bracket racers and bracket racing because I respect how hard it is, and what it takes to do it well.

I just don’t like it. Don’t like driving it, and I don’t like watching it. Just not for me.

Plus...I really don’t like going to the track anymore.i was over that long before I stopped racing.

82E79C72-0516-4CB4-9CD1-80E176420190.jpeg
I am calm. Ask my wife. No...she will lie...but I am calm.

It’s frustrating because you post some of the best content on here, but your personal biases are jamming up the thread.

I don’t normally rip on bracket racers and bracket racing because I respect how hard it is, and what it takes to do it well.

I just don’t like it. Don’t like driving it, and I don’t like watching it. Just not for me.

Plus...I really don’t like going to the track anymore.i was over that long before I stopped racing.

Love ya buddy.

And I’m good with that. YOU think what you want. But what YOU think is irrelevant to this thread. WTF? You ride jPar when he keeps posting **** in the thread and yet her you are. You’ve made your opinion known, and FWIW, I don’t disagree with it. It’s not for everyone.

Sidetracking the thread won’t help anyone wanting to use RPM or wants a better understanding of oiling systems.

It's really not that big a deal man. It really isn't. I'm not trying to sidetrack anything. There's always another opinion. With over 50K members here, you shouldn't expect everyone to agree with yours. It's a discussion. We're gonna have differing opinions. Spinnin somethin to 8K and beyond just isn't for everyone. I'm glad you can do it and make one live. nobody's questioning that. No need to get all pissy about it, because that's not what I was doing.

It's really not that big a deal man. It really isn't. I'm not trying to sidetrack anything. There's always another opinion. With over 50K members here, you shouldn't expect everyone to agree with yours. It's a discussion. We're gonna have differing opinions. Spinnin somethin to 8K and beyond just isn't for everyone. I'm glad you can do it and make one live. nobody's questioning that. No need to get all pissy about it, because that's not what I was doing.

I can tell you this. Unless someone was paying the bills, and someone was doing ALL the in car work, now way in HELL would I do it today. Not a chance.

It’s WAY too much work. I’d drive it, but I wouldn’t work on it.

The fun is in driving it, not working on it. And I’m older and wiser now. A lot older and a bit wiser.

Snickers. :lol: Milkyway is where it's at. lol
You guy's play nice !

I can tell you this. Unless someone was paying the bills, and someone was doing ALL the in car work, now way in HELL would I do it today. Not a chance.

It’s WAY too much work. I’d drive it, but I wouldn’t work on it.

The fun is in driving it, not working on it. And I’m older and wiser now. A lot older and a bit wiser.

Have you tried the new Milky Way dark chocolate? I'll just stop right there.

Have you tried the new Milky Way dark chocolate? I'll just stop right there.

Not yet, but the dogs are out of treats so I WILL be going to the store in the morning and I’ll pick up a 6 pack and give them a test drive. Personally I hope I HATE them. I don’t need another candy bar I like to the point I eat them all.

Not yet, but the dogs are out of treats so I WILL be going to the store in the morning and I’ll pick up a 6 pack and give them a test drive. Personally I hope I HATE them. I don’t need another candy bar I like to the point I eat them all.

I am pretty sure you won't hate them. lol

Whoo glad every one had calmed down. Them Snicker work every time......even if its it just in your Minds Eye:D

Whoo glad every one had calmed down. Them Snicker work every time......even if its it just in your Minds Eye:D

No, I just told my wife about the new Milky Way bars and she ain’t happy. My weight is up and my doctor will ride my arse next month.

None of that matters because I am buying them to test drive!

No, I just told my wife about the new Milky Way bars and she ain’t happy. My weight is up and my doctor will ride my arse next month.

None of that matters because I am buying them to test drive!

Just so you know what to look for. lol

MILKY WAY DARK.jpg

-
Back