Lighted Dog Collars

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Well, I just realized how dang dark it is in my new backyard and my black dogs just freakin' disappear. I mentioned my dilema to a bud and he's picking these up for me. :cheers:

Now, which poopshooter gets the camo and which gets the skulls? :pirat:

Attachments

• Camo.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 412
  • CamoLit.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 412
  • Skull.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 444
  • SkullLit.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 673
I had to get a lighted collar for my Black Boxer! Though, her collar isn't as cool as your collars!

I got a light to go on my dog for when we are out in Glamis. They do work well. Some people tie glow sticks to there dogs too. Works just as well.

I got a light to go on my dog for when we are out in Glamis. They do work well. Some people tie glow sticks to there dogs too. Works just as well.

These have 150 hour life on the batteries on constant. I don't really want to tie a glow stick each dog every evening... :D

These have 150 hour life on the batteries on constant. I don't really want to tie a glow stick each dog every evening... :D

Glow sticks are great, especially when your 5 year old kid breaks them open and thinks it fun making the dog and herself glow.:banghead::D

Wow Joe :glasses7: Thouse are cool :coffee2: If I knew I would not wake Treva up I would get the one that lights up out and show it to everyone when you gave and sent Buddy three or was it four :book: that Maxi and Melin out grew, I have used it a few times and the batteries are still good after :glasses7: what 2 years, Macy my grandoughter makes me put it on Buddy at night so she can see him threw the window. Merlin gets the scull I vote. :cheers: Buddy is still injoying them :coffee2:

That's a great idea,especially if they wander away towards the road at night.

Wow Joe :glasses7: Thouse are cool :coffee2: If I knew I would not wake Treva up I would get the one that lights up out and show it to everyone when you gave and sent Buddy three or was it four :book: that Maxi and Melin out grew, I have used it a few times and the batteries are still good after :glasses7: what 2 years, Macy my grandoughter makes me put it on Buddy at night so she can see him threw the window. Merlin gets the scull I vote. :cheers: Buddy is still injoying them :coffee2:

That's great Mike, I'm so glad that Macy digs it. :) Great to hear that the batteries are still good after 2 years and Buddy still likes it.

What a great idea, I'll be getten em for my 2 (stealth) labs.

Dang, these black dogs are hard to see at night..... :pirat: Funny you mention "Stealth Dogs". I rescued a black flat coated retriever for a friend and her husband and we always called her the stealth dog. She's invisible at night.

That's a great idea,especially if they wander away towards the road at night.

I keep mine fenced at all times, but it sure would make it easier to track them down if they made the great escape. Great for early morning dog walks as well.

BTW, if you check out the link I posted, they also offer lighted matching leashes too.

Well at least they will be able to see what their licking.

I going to order one for my black lab he just disappears after about 25 ft when you let him out.

I got them and they are awesome! No more stealth dogs!

BTW, you all crack me up!

Well, I just realized how dang dark it is in my new backyard and my black dogs just freakin' disappear. I mentioned my dilema to a bud and he's picking these up for me. :cheers:

Now, which poopshooter gets the camo and which gets the skulls? :pirat:

NICE!!!:cheers:

(LMAO poopshooter)

-
Back