Like Peter Max art?

-
personally, i dont like it...way too much pink, and way too pinko for me

You don’t like it? Perfect...all the more incentive to keep doing it!

:poke:

dont forget to put an LS1 in the next one

(i do seem to remember having seen some other work you did which i did like
but these, nope)

I will...and it will be in your car with a big old bow tie in the middle of the grill.
Do you know how long it took me to find the parking lights for the 69 valiant grille I have?
That's rough man

Now, if you want to drop an LS in my bronco, that I can live with

Well sir, I believe you have a great eye, and unbelievable talent! I think that you could have hit on a really cool idea, with the cars in the pictures. You could do pictures for people with their own cars in them for a nice profit for yourself. Make two people happy with every picture that you create! I am really impressed!

Well sir, I believe you have a great eye, and unbelievable talent! I think that you could have hit on a really cool idea, with the cars in the pictures. You could do pictures for people with their own cars in them for a nice profit for yourself. Make two people happy with every picture that you create! I am really impressed!
I had a Peter Maxx sox and Martin poster I had saved since late 1960- beautiful and cool- sold on ebay for like $700 10 years ago.

Here are a few more. Not quite completely Peter Max style, but in the 60s style that he was a such a huge part of creating.

72A8C28A-83CE-413F-8F69-F7A7189BCEAF.jpeg

0ABE7C34-BF35-4006-8F90-4B86B45C43E6.jpeg

BBACBAB5-974B-4FFF-ABFF-F991C97207F2.jpeg

-
Back