Like Pulling teeth!!

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
Very fustrating day..I didn't think trans lines would be that big of a deal with the TTI headers. I'm sure some people that live around me kept their kids inside. :cussing: I found with the new mini starter and tube #5 (the baby that lays inboard against the pan) hit the old trans lines. Either the 904 or 727 trans lines wouldn't work :cussing: NO WAY at all! So...after buying new lines and 12 hrs later I think I got everything correctly in place. The trans linkages were no big deal. "One thing for sure" I'm really glad I deceided to use both the motor and trans as a fitting template "before" dropping the motor in.
Now, do "I" just have bad luck or is it common to have to put new lines in..Perhaps "I" missed something?? :sleepy3: Oh boy....

Oh yea, I remember the problems with the trans lines on my Swinger. I bought new ones and worked with them for quite a while before I was satisfied with the clearence. The lines were easy to bend though. I had more trouble with the lines at the shifter lever area (B&M shifter cable mount and the header wanted to exist in the same space) than at the starter. A small issue I suppose but it sure aggravated me.
Bob

Hay Jimmy boy!! That's why I live way out in the country.
No neighbor's to here my open thoughts about my pain's. :cussing:
sound's like it was a long day for you.
When you try to get two or three things to live in the same space
It is like a marriage and there will be some difficulty and loud foreplay. :downtown:
Glad you got her dun and have it behind you. :thumbup:

-
Back