Lil Red Express/Warlock door mirror head or parts?

-

Bill Crowell

Reaction score
I'm trying to find either a replacement door mirror head, or just the glass, for a Lil Red Express or a Warlock truck, where the glass is rectangular and measures 7" x 5". Would anybody know where to find this? Thanks a lot.

Those were fairly generic mirrors.

I found one on a late 80's truck at a u-pull.

Getting the glass out to replace just that is kind of a PITA. Super easy to break it.

The glass is somewhat unusual in size (5" x 7").

There is a company called "K Source" which manufactures many aftermarket exact replacement door mirrors and mirror glass, and sells through the major outlets such as AutoZone and O'Reilly's. I wrote them, and they seem to have very good customer service, so I am hopeful they might have it.

Alberto with K Source has been extremely helpful so far. He asked me to send him a picture of the mirror so he could see the exact shape of the glass, and promised to check all their mirror glass offerings for a match.

"Getting the glass out to replace just that is kind of a PITA. Super easy to break it."

The glass is already broken, so removing the pieces with a heat gun to melt the silicone glue is pretty easy.

"Any decent glass shop can cut you one."

I have looked into that in the past, but the glass shops around here seem to charge an arm and a leg to cut a rounded piece of glass. I don't know if they charge so much is because it is really a difficult job, or if they are playing me for a rube.

-
Back