Dana67Dart

The parts you don't add don't cause you no trouble
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Lincoln Tech 9th Annual Car Show

Sat, Mar 26th 2022

Free to enter,
MUST PRE REGISTER.
(If registering from your phone turn phone to landscape to see register button on right.)

North East Denver area.
Lincoln Tech
11145 E 45th Ave, Lincoln Tech
Denver, CO USA

Lincoln Tech 9th Annual Car Show - Car Show Pro
7:00am - lot opens
9:00am - Show Begins!
11:00am-12:00pm - David Kindig Autograph Signing & Pictures
12:00pm-1:00pm - Royal Bliss Concert
1:30pm - Awards Ceremony
2:00pm - Car Show Ends

Last edited:
I remember when it was Denver Automotive and Diesel Collage .
Attended in 1975.New name same place. Glad to see.

I went back in the mid 90's and visited the school. Had a talk with the administrator. Showed me around to see the changes. Good school. I made a career out of that schoolin' !
It would be fun to go again. Gotta be in AZ on that date.:(

I am working With Lincoln Tech here in the Atlanta area. Not for cars but for Low Voltage Talent.

I heard from them that Kindig has signed on to help grow their Automotive side.

Ya Dave, I signed up a few days ago.
I was at DIA today and drove to the location, HUGE parking lot on interstate side.

When I signed up I seem to recall seeing I was entry number 400 and something, but can not find that now.

John(onecatnodog) will be there in my Purple Prowler about 8:00-8:30 Love to meet up with you guys. Can't say to long but just want to check out what's going on.. I went to DADC when it was on Lipan back in 1975, 1976, and 1977.. That school brought me to Colorado from Illinois and it's such a better place here in Colorado..
IMG_5006.jpg

Nice!

Keep your eyes open for 2 67 dart convertibles one blue, one red.

One MIGHT even have a 10 foot long board surfboard sticking up out the back! (weather permitting)

There was probably 1000 cars. The front lot, the inside of 2 buildings and the lot between the building and the interstate were filled to capacity.

Sorry moparmarks I did not take but a couple of photos.

PXL_20220326_180743683.jpg

I did break my "get rained on, on the way home" streak, but it was looking ominous.

PXL_20220326_214013311.jpg

Nice turn out at the show with some amazing cars.. I took a few photos and will share.. John(onecatnodog)
IMG_6405.jpg

It was great to see Jaws and a few others there and some amazing cars.. I captured mostly all of the Mopars as that is just how it is for me.. Don't get me wrong as there was some amazing toys on display other than Mopars.. John(onecatnodog)
IMG_6258.jpg
IMG_6256.jpg
IMG_6257.jpg

IMG_6273 (1).jpg

-
Back