[FOR SALE] Liquidation Sale, Paxton SC and More!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MuuMuu101

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm trying to sell some parts to get some extra money for upgrades/fixes to the Dart. A lot of these parts have been sitting for a couple years and I doubt I'll ever need them. The parts are located in SoCal and unless the part is small, I doubt I could ship anything. I will be able to deliver to CPW Spring Fling. I might have some other spare parts here and there from my '68 Dart that I haven't listed. I have very limited internet at the moment but pm me if you're interested. I'll post pictures later in the week. The list below is what I have.

1) SB Paxton Supercharger with carburetor SOLD!!!
2) Stock smogger 360 heads $50
3) Used Comp Cam 20-223-3 SOLD!!!
4) A-body V8 radiator with 7 blade fan and shroud $100
5) Std bore 273 block $25 (cannot take to Spring Fling)
6) SBP 8 3/4 axles $75 (both)

360 Paxton.jpg

View attachment 1715154481

Last edited:
Do the axles still have the bearings, retainers and adjusters on them or are they bare?

Is the supercharger new ?
Does it come with everything necessary to run ?

Is the supercharger new ?
Does it come with everything necessary to run ?

Any idea on how much to ship the supercharged setup to VA 22611?

Thanks!
Nick

Supercharger is not new. It came on my 360 engine when I first bought it and I decided to stroke it instead. For the most part, it's complete. I saved all the spacers and pulleys for it.

It weighs about 50 lbs in total and may need to be shipped in 2-3 boxes. I'll see if I have enough/large enough boxes to ship it and update you guys in the next couple of days.

I'm very serious about purchasing the Supercharger unit. Just need the shipping costs.

Thanks again
Nick Davis

Sorry about that, I forgot you responded first. Just to be fair, in the case I will be able to ship this supercharger assembly, I'm going to give 540slant6 first dibs since he was the first to respond to this thread. I'm sorry for any inconveniences. 7dart0 will be next in line.

I just realized some people had difficulty pm'ing me because my inbox was filled. I cleared them out.

What kind of headers are they? They look really nice.do they fit A-body?

They're TTI shorties. I've heard some people had interference and some not. I did. Not for sale.

what condition the radiator?

It came out of a running car, I can post pictures later. I know a guy who can ship to Australia.

what condition the radiator?

Pictures of the radiator. This radiator was in my '68 Dart. It was a 273, 904, A/C car. I never had an overheating problem with the car. Honestly, I don't know how many cores it is. As you can see in the photos, some of the fins are dent and the top section of the flan shroud is missing (prior to me purchasing the car).

20180402_190435.jpg

20180402_190444.jpg

20180402_190504.jpg

20180402_190516.jpg

20180402_190536.jpg

20180402_190544.jpg

20180402_190603.jpg

Hello all! I've been getting some PM's regarding shipping the radiator. I'm sorry, but I do not have a box large or strong enough to complete such a task. Unless I magically find one, that part may have to be pickup only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back