List of members and their cars on the Island

-

69bronzeT5

My wife's car is faster.
Reaction score
I'll start....

-69bronzeT5 (Cody); '69 Charger R/T tribute, '70 Coronet 500, '73 Duster

cannucky { Chris } 69 barracuda fastback-Turbine Bronze 318/4bbl auto 323 Suregrip 8 3/4

77 Grand Prix 2 tone metallic green /white vinyl 1/2 top { the pimp mobile } bad weather car

Hi guys, I'm Mark. The missus and I moved here from the Lower Rainland almost six years ago.

She bought me my little '65 Dart for my birthday. It used to belong to a friend with a bit of a gambling problem. Oh well, his loss, my gain.

Warmed over 273 backed by a 904. Still has the 7 1/4, but I have a 360, soon to be 408 and just need to find an 8 3/4 for her.

I'll try to make it down Island for a visit this summer.

If you're up near Courtenay, give me a ring. Or stop by the Highwayman Pub in Union Bay, if the wife isn't working, they all know how to find me. LOL

Fairly new to Island, not Mopars,tho. Trying to start all over making new Mopar friends and contacts. Currently working on a 72 Satellite project that had a rotten roof under vinyl top( but a new paint job...stupid!). Enjoying a 56,000 mile true survivor 1969 Charger. Waiting in the wings is a 68 Barracuda notchback, and a 100% matching numbers 71 Road Runner.
Originally from Moose Jaw, where I had alot of Mopars and some great friends and connections over the years. Now starting from scratch in Cedar, BC.

A long winded hello!:clock: Hope to meet up with some of you guys!
Mark

-
Back