Listen to it cam!

-

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Figured I would post a couple quick videos for you guys to see of my duster.

sorry about the quality I took the video on my phone.

ENJOY!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzRiHgp85dQ"]YouTube- Duster cammin[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdVDl5smct4"]YouTube- Duster cammin[/ame]

Sweet! Gotta love the kids sound effects in the background. What cam do you have in it?

Thank you for sharing =P~=P~ Know I want a V8 for Victoria, but not quit yet :-D
Congratulations Dude, sounds great :cheers:

Sweet! Gotta love the kids sound effects in the background. What cam do you have in it?

to be honest I am not sure of specs...I just know its a mild cam, probably similar to a purple shaft.

Thanks guys......took awhile to get to to that point (check out the build thread to see what all I went through until this point)......but she sure does run good.

now I jsut have to button up the interior, put some primer on it and I am going to paint it over the winter and I should have it "done" this spring.

open headers for now until i figure out how I want to route my exhaust (and of course get the money to do so) LOL

Lol,hey I know how it feels man,I fired up my 72 Duster with the new 360 with the open headers and wanted to leave it like that.too bad its illegal,it sounds so cool :cheers:

Lol,hey I know how it feels man,I fired up my 72 Duster with the new 360 with the open headers and wanted to leave it like that.too bad its illegal,it sounds so cool :cheers:

Yeah it sounds tough but it would get old real quick on the ears and I am sure none of my neighbors would like me much lol.

I am debating on summits header back 2.5" kit but I am not sure just yet.....I am not a fan of the sound it has really so I am sure flowmaster super 40's or some hooker super comp mufflers would need to come into play at some point to give me the "right tone" I am looking for.

The way it idles remembers me of my dad's Harley-Davidson.

Turn the idle up it's about 50 rpm away from stalling...then it'll sound as good as it looks.

Turn the idle up it's about 50 rpm away from stalling...then it'll sound as good as it looks.

I can crank the idle down more without it stalling. It's just the way the camera makes it sound, it's running close to 1000 rpm

-
Back