Little 70's Animation

-

bloodyholly

Reaction score
Not sure if this is really the right audience, but a friend of mine suggested I share it here with you guys. My dream is to become an animator one day but I've still got a long way to go. At least I own an old mopar, cuz that was once a dream, too. :)

I'm really into 3D modeling old cars and vintage stuff like that. So... I'll just let it speak for itself if you wanna watch!

Screenshot (1306).png

Thanks you guys I appreciate it! Also I'll have to post more pictures of my car sometime soon. I don't have too many pictures right now but I'll do something about that.

Thanks, great chase scene and the ending was a bang. Tell the chicken(?) to get that right front wheel checked out. :rofl:

Pretty cool, I can dig it! My two nitpicks would be add some actual lights to the cop cars and use a few more polygons on the cars. Even a few extra polys would make the curves (wheel arches and whatnot) look a lot better. But overall good job.
What software do you use? Everyone seems to be a big sketchup person these days because it's supposedly easy but I struggle with it and get by better with studio max.

Pretty cool, I can dig it! My two nitpicks would be add some actual lights to the cop cars and use a few more polygons on the cars. Even a few extra polys would make the curves (wheel arches and whatnot) look a lot better. But overall good job.
What software do you use? Everyone seems to be a big sketchup person these days because it's supposedly easy but I struggle with it and get by better with studio max.
Ah, yes thank you. I'm very inspired by old video game graphics so the cars and most things up close are a little pointy but it's intentional for the most part. I just use blender (cuz you don't gotta spend a dime) but I've been using it for like 9 years. No time like the present to get into a new hobby :)

-
Back