Little Guy Nationals Car ****

-

fishman

Reaction score
Got some pics of this weekend at Va. Motorsports Park. They had some nice Mopars there. Big Daddy was there and actually made a pass with his 392 Hemi dragster. I ran my 69 for the first time best time was 13.4 @ 105 mph. I need some slicks and a 410 rear bad. The car spun all the way though 1st gear and didn't shift to 3rd till the 1000 ft mark. Mine is the ugly bronze/primer Cuda. Hope I can get these pics on here ok, hope ya'll enjoy.

little guy natl' 011 (Small) (2).jpg

little guy natl' 028 (Small).jpg

little guy natl' 033 (Small).jpg

little guy natl' 040 (Small) (2).jpg

little guy natl' 045 (Small).jpg

little guy natl' 077 (Small).jpg

little guy natl' 090 (Small).jpg

little guy natl' 070 (Small).jpg

little guy natl' 035 (Small).jpg

little guy natl' 001 (Small).jpg

How did I miss this.. I live in Newport News.. dang.. looks fun.. I saw that black 68 dart at the mopar event last yr.. I think he was running 9.7's then... man i'm kickin myself right now!

Thank you for sharing :cheers: Looks like a great day for you to.:-D
Drag racing every where it looks like today.8)

I ran my 69 for the first time best time was 13.4 @ 105 mph. I need some slicks and a 410 rear bad. The car spun all the way though 1st gear and didn't shift to 3rd till the 1000 ft mark.

Not bad for the first time out. Is that motor your 408? What gear and tire were you running?

Not bad for the first time out. Is that motor your 408? What gear and tire were you running?

Ya its a 408 w/cast heads w/202s. Running a 355 w/29'-9.5 M/T street bias-ply tires. (They suck for traction) The motor has a lot of torque real happy. I will have some slicks when I go back in june!

-
Back