lizards taken over my shop help

-

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
how do I get this damn things out of my shop? they are every where in my shop using the bath room all over the place..

and it smells bad..lol:banghead:

good idea never thought of that..lol im gone most of the time working and the shop stay closed up and hot and moist but man these things scare me to death working on something and then you see them running by .. looks like a snake...then the just pooop everywhere and it starting too smell...:wack:

There is an old trick of putting rice hulls in a tub with water in it.
(Lizards love to investigate)
Works great for mice also.

Put water in the tub till it's about 3/4 full, then add an inch or so of rice hulls.
Prop a few small peices of board or sticks up on the edge of the tub so the little suckers can climb them.
The rice hulls look dry and smell good, so the critters jump in to check it out and drown.

A good shop cat would solve it 100%. Cat and reptiles are natural enemies.

A good shop cat would solve it 100%. Cat and reptiles are natural enemies.

just hope said shop cat doesnt look at a lizard as a gift. My 1st cat and a few of my relatives have had cats that do this. They'll go out and find a lizard and bring it home. Dropping it at your feet(or in my case, my mom's feet when i was 9yrs old lol)

Put a light outside and leave it on at night it will direct there food source out by the light, Moths, spiders, flies and bugs are there food , looks like they are finding a bunch close by.

Sell them to a pet store.

Rare , BLUE TAIL MOPAR LIZARDS.

Rally feet, posi traction, good mileage (eats bugs), Great speed.
The bad thing is the high pollution discharge.

I actually like lizzards. One reason is that they eat things that are MUCH nastier than lizzards.

You probably do have another type of problem that doesn't leave as much evidence.

sorry guys been working ..i will see if I can get a pic.. they fast its about 5/6 of them :violent1:

After 17yrs in S. Florida, I don't mind them at all. The only time it was a pain was when they got in the house. There's a half dozen or so I've seen around here in Sc, but they tend to be around the shop/carport area mainly and that's separate from the house. Now, if you want to talk about "Palmetto bug/roaches", that's another story.....lol.

-
Back