Loads, trailers and tow rigs that should have never been on the road.. Add yours

-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
Stupid people doing stupid things when hauling that could have killed someone.

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 686
  • image002.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 692
  • image003.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 681
you know what never ceases to amaze me ?
how close people will drive behind me when im pulling my trailer
I can see people tailgating a car where all you have to worry about is the guy in front of you hitting his brakes, but when this person is hauling a trailer and you don't know the state of the trailer (not questioning your welding skills Rani), you don't know the quality/state of his tie downs, you don't know how well the guys knows to secure a load, shoot, you don't even know IF the guy knows how to tie a Langford double knot (great movie reference there) you better believe that if I am driving behind that trailer there is enough room for ANYTHING to come off of that trailer and me to slide over to the left or right before it takes out my car

Stupid people doing stupid things when hauling that could have killed someone.

That Blazer is intense. My dad had an 86. Ran well up to 220,000 plus miles. Lots of trailer hauling too, not a dinky 4 wheeler trailer either. Was bringing a load of trees home with it and the front tire more or less fell off. $400 to repair it, was worth more than the Blazer, lol. So it got squeezed and we got our Ram.

Ole 12 valve still got some guts:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsShT4rlCVs"]Cummins Towing - YouTube[/ame]

May be a little much for on the road though...

I am guilty of a load I never should have hauled. Kept my speed at about 25 mph and only towed it about 5 miles. Keep in mind I did this in a rural area with low traffic. Truck did not appreciate a load like this, even empty that old steel trailer was a heavy sucker!

And for a little comic relief, my old Toyota "towing" a lowboy. The gooseneck of the trailer was nearly as wide as the truck itself. :D

I am guilty of a load I never should have hauled. Kept my speed at about 25 mph and only towed it about 5 miles. Keep in mind I did this in a rural area with low traffic. Truck did not appreciate a load like this, even empty that old steel trailer was a heavy sucker! http://imgur.com/jj76Psn
i fail to see what's wrong with that load. The truck is barely squating

A little TOP HEAVY :eek:ops:

Attachments

• this-can-happen-only-in06.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 608
-
Back