EvilScamp

Reaction score
Not to many mopars as usual.

001-8.jpg

009-5.jpg

010-3.jpg

020-2.jpg

019-2.jpg

You mentioned not too many Mopars at the show, well that's also why so many people walk away from other cars to see the Mopars. I can't tell you how many times I have heard at shows and cruise -ins people say "hey look over there that's a Mopar." That is cool to hear.

Going to a local Mopar show this Sat. so i'll be posting pics. of that show Sat. night or Sun.:snakeman:

Awesome. The white Dodge singlecab in your first post is my favorite. Or maybe the white Barracuda.

Funny thing is I usually don't care for white cars. And thanks for pointing out the originality of the 'Bird. That's the way I like 'em. And not for the "patina" (becoming passe by the minute). With enough time and money, practically any driveable car can be restored to perfection. But they are only original once.

that jeep is sexy. lol. Uh, isnt the superbird icon supposed to have the same icon again copied onto the helmet? (the roadrunner would be holding a helmet with a picture of another roadrunner holding a helmet) Maybe thats just in the ads though, Thanks for the great pics!!

-
Back