Local Chicagoland guys?

-
I'll be out at a few of those Park on Park events. The May 13th one may be pushing it depending on when I get back from Disney world but the rest I should be good for.

Disney got moved to the right a little bit so May 13th looks good for me making it out to Park on Park.

Yes I will be. Did a full tune up on it the last couple weeks in the garage since its been warming up(oil change/coil/plugs/wires/cap/rotor/pvc/fuel filter/rear diff fluid/ trans fluid and filter). Going to be tearing the manifolds off the next couple weeks and respraying everything the OEM colors, putting a new valve cover and I/E gaskets on it, checking timing, flushing the coolant system, replacing the thermostat, cleaning up the Carb and putting the stock air cleaner back on it too. Should be looking pretty good about that time.

CaptainKirk I've also been doing this over the last few days since its been a lot warmer. Got a little more left to finish her up. But she'll be ready for Automotion and Park on Park for sure.
before

after

Cruise on Saturday May 2 at Colonial Café in St. Charles on Randall Road at 1pm if anyone in the area is interested. Forecast is for mostly sunny and low 70's. I'll be there.

A face to face with any local boys would be cool.

Mt Duster is nowhere near Cruise-ready. I will be at Park on Park hopefully May 13th on foot though (driving my Dodge Dakota, of course!)

I'm just over the boarder in Kenosha, got a 74' Duster. And of course ol' Capt'n Kirk, my father and mentor 72' Duster 340 in Waukegan IL. Welcome

Anyone going to this? Never been to it but I'd be willing to check it out to get a face to face with others in the area.

"Join us on Sunday, May 17th for MoPower Madness 2015! This year’s event will be held at the Bartlett High School.

Free spectator entry.

Registration 8:00 Am to 12:00 PM
Participant Judging 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
Trophy Presentation: 3:00 PM"

Go here for flyer: http://www.chicagolandmopar.com/

I'm leaving now. I'll be in dark blue shorts and my new black FABO t-shirt! :glasses7:

Say hi if you see me.... :D

Hey Karl , we decided to pass on the show today. Our old POS doesnt do so well in the rain :pale: If forecast changes, we may pack into the mini van and swing by. Right now its questionable. Drive safe.

Wanted to go but it was raining when I got up and overcast until about 2pm so I bailed. Maybe next time. Perhaps we can meet up at some other event or cruise. :)

Hey Folks,

Gonna be a nice nice for a cruise. Stop by Downers Grove Summer Cruise Night tonight. Starts at around 5:30pm. Be there or be square! LOL

Pat

Hey Folks,

Gonna be a nice nice for a cruise. Stop by Downers Grove Summer Cruise Night tonight. Starts at around 5:30pm. Be there or be square! LOL

Pat

Hard cruise to get to for me after work. Probably a 45-60 minute drive for me. I hear it packs up early. Not that I wouldn't like to meet ya'll.

Anyone going to NHRA Nationals Chicago raceway this weekend in Joliet?
Ill be there on Sunday for finals. Keep the rain away...........
This event is always incredible and so humbling how much money/power being made here!

Mycuda

Anyone going to NHRA Nationals Chicago raceway this weekend in Joliet?
Ill be there on Sunday for finals. Keep the rain away...........
This event is always incredible and so humbling how much money/power being made here!

Mycuda

I hate to tell you, it's supposed to rain on sat-sun-mon this week.... :banghead:

They have been right 50% of the time
But wrong 80% of the time. Lol

-
Back