Local Mechanic????

-

cooljjay

Proud Owner Of Christy
Reaction score
I am wondering if there is anyone out there in or near vallejo, ca that has a garage and is good at what they do?? I am sick of garages, I myself live on a clif and don't have all the tools to work on my car myself. I just had everything overhauled in my engine, power steering, rearend done about a year ago. Here goes my complaints. I have been listening to gear noise for almost 2 years because the garage that rebuilt the rear said the gears could not be order(WTF ever), I am now having problems with the engine, carb is coated in oil, trans is cover in oil, supposedly the rear main seal and valve cover gaskets are bad(to think only a yr since the rebuild) and the power steering pump is now leaking. I am sick of it all and just need to find someone out there that knows what they are doing and does a good job. I am sick of mech. leaving tools in my upper control arms!!!

I used to live there, and I'll check with a friend of mine who still does. He was our mechanic when I worked for the Local AAA Tow Company, "Wilers Tow".

What part of Vallejo do you live in? I grew up off of Wilson Way and Daniels Drive on Bst. Nice and hilly

yep right where i live, i live off coghlan, on a nice hilly street called frey. my father grew up on b st. theres some nice mopars still up here, theres a 71 barracuda 360 i think, a 64 dart wit police package. I would love to have both but haven't bothered knocking on doors, i got fix christ before i even think of getting another mopar.

I lost my left *** cheek on coghlan hill, we used to call it the rollercoaster because of the huge drop with small flats before dropping. By chance do the Schlemmers? still living on that street? Hawaii'ns/Samoa's???

yeah think so, their the ones that live in the first house on the left huh? I was beating on their camero one day, thought it was ok to park in my driveway because they were having a garage sale. yeh i would have rather lost an *** cheek then my suspension, they finally repaved the road after i had to replace every bushing on the front of my car. did you hear their going to be building house's on the grave yard??

Nope their house wasn't on the corner or first from any of them. So they are talking about putting houses in the old graveyard huh. Top of the hill in the 1800's area or the whole place? I heard the city of Vallejo is going Bankrupt. Suits the city fine for them not making a big deal when they were loosing Mare Island. The city stated that it was "No Big Deal". I moved up to Sacramento in 99. And have not regretted it one bit.

yeh thats the only asian ppl on the street, lots of strange red necks further down. their going to build them in the 1800 one, with the great view, the owner doesn't have any money and wants to sell the land off. the cool part is their not even going to move the dead people their just building right on top. I gotta get out of here to born and raised ain't nothing here and never will be, i'm 23 and it ain't no place to make a future. you should see what they've done to MI multi million dollar homes and they torn down everything. its funny all the yard in all the new homes are dead because of all the old chemicals they've unearthed.

It's going to be a "Poltergeist" experience for them. I don't see how they can get away with that. I can see it now in the advertisements "Beautiful New Homes with breathtaking views, placed in the hills of Vallejo on top of some dead people, gauranteed to give you a great garden from all the natural fertilizer". I worked on base along with both my parents, and alot of friends. Any time you build on a former military installation the soil is going to be harmful. Wait till the people's kids start having health issues, and then the lawsuits will roll in.

yep thats nothing imagine all the construction people digging the foundations and bones coming up everywhere. I don't think any amount of money would make contractors bid on that job. I must say, i will be over there watching all the digging, you never know what those people were buried with. as for MI there won't be any lawsuits they made all the people sign waivers, its going to end up like rose drive in bencia. I go over there about ever couple weeks just to see whats happening and ask people why they moved their. its funny questioning the realtors about all the chemicals. if you go to the north end theres still missiles lying about.

-
Back