lock knob bezel quick answer

-

KramerSwinger70

70 Dart Swinger360
Reaction score
someone on here has a 75 swinger parting out. i need new lock knob bezels on my 70 dart. anyone know if the bezels on the 75 will fit on a 80 door correctly? the lock knob area is raised on a 75 so the door is a little different but im hoping they will snap in place on my 70s doors

I want to say they are different. I think the newer ones have a stainless trim ring with felt? The ones on my 70 are plain and just clear plastic. The hole in the 75 door panel may be bigger too, won't be able to snap them in the 70 smaller hole. Can't you pull one out and see if it will work?

I want to say they are different. I think the newer ones have a stainless trim ring with felt? The ones on my 70 are plain and just clear plastic. The hole in the 75 door panel may be bigger too, won't be able to snap them in the 70 smaller hole. Can't you pull one out and see if it will work?

cant. the guy live a ways away from me.

I got my new bezels from parts store (Advance Auto). Just went to the "HELP" section and found a pack of assorted lock knobs and had assorted bezels in there as well. Cost was like $3. and fit my 71 perfect.

I got my new bezels from parts store (Advance Auto). Just went to the "HELP" section and found a pack of assorted lock knobs and had assorted bezels in there as well. Cost was like $3. and fit my 71 perfect.

do you have a link to the exact part you bought. i went onto the site and they dont sell just bezels, and my bezels are the excact same to yours. how well do they fit? snap it perfect?

-
Back