Lokar Transmission Kickdown Cable

-

Prine

A-Body Fanatic
Reaction score
It appears I am a victim of lack of information regarding the Lokar Kickdown Cable setup. I purchased a Lokar Kickdown Cable Kit from Ebay. And come to find out it does not include the Throttle Cable/Kickdown Cable Bracket....I am not mad....I just wanted to share my lesson with others.

Future A-Body Lokar Customers take a look at this Magazine Article.

http://www.rodandcustommagazine.com/techarticles/0706rc_lokar_kickdown_cable/index.html

From all the SEARCHING I did to find this information....I found the best info from rodandcustommagazine....:read2:

Not FABO because I dont understand what is up with all the little red X's lately....:snakeman:, not on MOPARTS, not even the Lokar Kickdown Instructions.......I found the clear pictures to be very useful in understanding the operation of the Kickdown cable.

Hopefully future A-Body Lokar Customers will know to get the entire Lokar setup with all the Brackets and NOT JUST THE Kickdown CABLE before they get ready to install everything anticipating crankup.

LokarKickdownarrangement.jpg

:cheers:

I remember something about that when I bought my kick down... I believe the throttle cable came with the bracket... or something along those lines.. I just remember making two separate purchases.. I was ticked at the time!

-
Back