-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fstfish66

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
looking for the longest dip stick tube assembly for a 904.. not sude but a 727 should fit i would think ?????

the one i have is 18 1/2 inches from bottom to the top just below the cap on the dipstick,, if any thing longer exsists,, im interested,,,thanks

why do need such a long transmission dip stick? Anyway, I know that dodge vans have a long dip stick, but they are usually from a 727 transmission, give that a try

why do need such a long transmission dip stick? Anyway, I know that dodge vans have a long dip stick, but they are usually from a 727 transmission, give that a try

i have a lokar that came with the car it has issues,,want to try t o go with a factory tube,,need longer one then i have 18 1/2 inches to get past the fire wall and out thru all the aftermarket A/C stuff thats in that area on my fire wall,, maybe ill find one at E TOWN,, or hit the yards before the snow flies,,,thanks

im sure they are longer then the oen i have now,,mine measures 18 1/2 if the one u have is longer im interested,,,let me know thanks,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back