Long Distance Relationship Help

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck. Friend tried this. When she finally moved to AZ they hurried into a marriage. Last I was there looked like Bruce Lee was living there with all the holes in the walls. He just emailed me a while back, getting divorced. Thanks to AZ being a community property state he had to sell just about everything to "buy her out"....Aint you like 16 or something?? Why make things any more complicated than they already are at that age??

How old are you? If you dont have a job,pay your own bills,and have your own place you have no business being in a serious relationship.What exactly is "dating" if you are not having sex,and going out on the weekends? Pay attention in school,go to College,get a good job,make some money and THEN worry about mixing women in your life. Take it from someone with some actual real world experience.

Also,no body that runs 'shine(especially across international borders) would admit to it on a public internet forum.Most of those guys are off the grid.Dont pretend to be something you are not.

I just remembered from the previous umm........episode......

Also,no body that runs 'shine(especially across international borders) would admit to it on a public internet forum.Most of those guys are off the grid.Dont pretend to be something you are not.
Especially when we have a member here that goes running to the FBI crying about things.....No bs, it really happened......

Well....if you can keep it in your pants and if she can keep her legs crossed, it might work.

Ok how do people know so much about me!!! But yah im 16.

It's amazing how much we know in the little time you joined up. 3 months or so and 758 post....lol. I almost think that this story is made up and your working on trying to beat Memike's post count record:D.

Not being mean to you, since you are a Mopar guy.. however, if you travelled 1000 miles to meet my 15yr old daughter, the last thing you would be seeing is my stash of heavy metal parts and big, loud and dangerous power tools lol..

Grant

All kiddin aside...here's what you need to do. ...and I mean this from the bottom of my heart. PISS ON GIRLS. At least for a while. My God, you're still a child.....no offense. Ten years from now guess what? You'll still be a child! You like cars? Be a fender lizard a while. Lay under um till three in the mornin makin your dream ride come true. Spend time burnin tires. The last thing you need is to get serious with a girl right now while you're so young. You got plenty of time.

Ok can we go back to the road, were really far off and in the middle of the snowmachine trail like 10 miles from the road.

Who's talking running shine across the border, in Canada lots of things are cool. Heck when the US had prohibition going, Canada still was the place to go for a great time. The USA can be alright but I'm glad I live near the border

I think drinking age in Montreal is just 18, its age 19 in most on Canada but think its Montreal that has a lower age limit, I heard its like a mini France

far off the road ? arent you paying attention here? the last thing you need is a bunch of trucking drama in your young years. dude save your money, buy a plymouth 340 car and make hot sweet love to it. no bitching,no cheating,no bleeding (except for your knuckles),no babies, and no drama. use your internet access for something other than creating fantasy relationships. its that simple

far off the road ? arent you paying attention here? the last thing you need is a bunch of trucking drama in your young years. dude save your money, buy a plymouth 340 car and make hot sweet love to it. no bitching,no cheating,no bleeding (except for your knuckles),no babies, and no drama. use your internet access for something other than creating fantasy relationships. its that simple

Amen to that!!!

Who's talking running shine across the border, in Canada lots of things are cool. Heck when the US had prohibition going, Canada still was the place to go for a great time. The USA can be alright but I'm glad I live near the border

I think drinking age in Montreal is just 18, its age 19 in most on Canada but think its Montreal that has a lower age limit, I heard its like a mini France

The OP states that he runs 'shine to Canada. I dont care how "cool" Canada is, transporting moonshine across int. borders is illegal,and so is the intent to sell said 'shine.

The USA is the greatest country on earth,Period. Im glad you live near the border too,next time you cross it, stay there if you thinks its so cool.

See what it is, chicks dig older guys. At age 16, nobody is younger then you, ha ha

The 14--15 years old aren't ready to know what they want, you might find somebody the same age but don't hold your breath waiting.

Summer is coming, get out and about. Don't become an internet worm, get out and be seen and a car is nice cause it gives you something to do and gets you around. Don't act like a jerk or hang around jerks.

You might even want to get a skateboard or bicycle, it be cheaper--much cheaper and hang out at the parks--malls--expect many don't like skateboards so bike is more accepted

As for your 1,000 mile friend, can't you send pictures to each other, ha ha

Blue87d100, dodge freak.......is this going to turn into a pissing contest between the 2 of you??? If so, may I suggest you take it off the public forum??

The OP states that he runs 'shine to Canada. I dont care how "cool" Canada is, transporting moonshine across int. borders is illegal,and so is the intent to sell said 'shine.

The USA is the greatest country on earth,Period. Im glad you live near the border too,next time you cross it, stay there if you thinks its so cool.

I can't afford Toronto, ha ha and it can be too fuzzy at times, lol

Their driving laws stink as well, did you know 95 mph or faster, its good bye car--driver license for 1 weeks min and fines of $2,000 to $10,000 plus court and lawyer fees, unreal. You don't even see a judge till after they take away your car and license, cops call all the shots--no such thing as due process

well, the fact that a 16 year old might be running 'shine back and forth across the border using stewey and the getaway horse to get it there , shows he really needs a 69 charger and a buddy instead of an internet chat room...lmao

Shannon.... the girl who im talking about 800 miles away i would like to date and we are friends.

Don't do it. You're already in the "friend" zone. Chances are she's already seeing/hooking up with someone else and just keeping you in the back pocket for fallout. Sorry you had to hear it here first. But go ahead and ignore the 10+ posts above that say stay away. Go ahead and dump hundreds of $'s per month and eventually thousands per year in travel on a relationship that will never happen. If we're on 3 pages of responses and you're still trying to talk yourself into it, then you might as well never have started this post in the first place. You're too young to be prioritizing a long-term relationship. Seriously kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back