Long drive for nothing

-
Did You see the '303' Tractor Fluid class action lawsuit??
Not a clue which Tractor Fluid we were using. It was from NAPA stores in 1994 when I was going to collage for my AS's in Automotive and Welding. Can you remember what oil you used 29+ years ago for cutting and grinding if it was not your equipment? I know it was clear. colorless and did not stink too bad. Tasted real bad on my salad.

Not a clue which Tractor Fluid we were using. It was from NAPA stores in 1994 when I was going to collage for my AS's in Automotive and Welding. Can you remember what oil you used 29+ years ago for cutting and grinding if it was not your equipment? I know it was clear. colorless and did not stink too bad. Tasted real bad on my salad.
Missing from post; '29+years/long time ago', lol...sadly I do remember sh*t like that......& stick with olive oil.....

5 years ago I seen a 2010 Kawasaki Concours 1400 for sell in Kellogg Idaho. Seller said he'd hold it if I gave a $250 deposit. I had a local LEO friend check out the seller and all seamed OK so I paid (PayPal).... Day of the 5 hour drive seller said the bike was just serviced and was ready to go....

Got there and found a clapped out 2004 Kawasaki 1000 Concours with bald tires and rust everywhere He had grafted the 1400's body on to the 1000's frame. Took months to get PayPal to get the money back. Gas money and time never recovered....

But did find out Karma works sometimes, seller was busted for Drunk Driving two times withing 4 weeks of the deal..... HUMMMM, wonder how that happened......

When I was in the ARMY, as a Wheel Operator I had to assist the mechanics doing services on my trucks. This meant I had to wash the grease out of wheel bearings and repack them, by hand. The solvent we used was labeled Perchloroethylene (Perc). I had my hands in that stuff a lot and my hands would go numb. We did not have 'SMURFF' blue gloves back then.

-
Back