Long time coming!

-

orioncrw

Reaction score
It's alive!
For the first time since I have owned it (3 plus years) my 67 Barracuda has moved under its own power.
It started life as a 6 cylinder 3 speed on the column. Now it's a 440+ and a 4 speed.
It sure does not look like it but everything underneath is new. Motor, transmission, suspension, brakes, cooling and such.
A special shout out of thanks for all of you on this site! Without all the posts and how to posted here we would have punted long ago.
20170423_145722.jpg

20170423_145712.jpg

Such a good feeling right?!

I experienced it recently but my car was on the fritz for 3 months, no way could I imagine 3 years =/

She's coming along and looking awesome!

Thanks so much!
A few things were not working so well on the drive. Simple stuff. New clutch chattering like crazy. Sebring seat too high with stock steering wheel. And badly needed front alignment. Anybody have a link to the front alignment with modern tires handy? But still, Thanks again for this site and the great people on it.

Tim.

Thanks so much!
A few things were not working so well on the drive. Simple stuff. New clutch chattering like crazy. Sebring seat too high with stock steering wheel. And badly needed front alignment. Anybody have a link to the front alignment with modern tires handy? But still, Thanks again for this site and the great people on it.

Tim.
cool, your faster than I am, took 7 yrs. on mine. what color u gonna paint it ?

-
Back