Long time lurker finally decided to join.

-

max512wedge

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have been a long time lurker here for a few years now. The reason I never joined is because every time I ran into a problem I came on here and someone had posted the problem that I just happened to have also and the solution was posted already. Well I have ran into a problem that I haven’t been able to solve so here I am. A little about me. In 1970 my father bought a 1970 rt challenger and at the age of 5 I would be in the car with him drag racing other family and friends or someone who just pulled up at the stoplight. Today you definitely would go to jail! But I had a blast! I was so little at the time I couldn’t even see over the dash to see if we won or lost. He said we never lost but I don’t know if we did or not LOL! In 71 he bought a rt charger so at my young age at 6 I was a mopar fanatic. So when I turned 16 my first car was a dodge demon! My first date with my girlfriend now wife was in this car. Now 50 years and a few mopars later I have a 72 duster that I’m putting a new 512 stroker motor together for it. Thanks guys and looking forward to chatting with you all

IMG_2986.png

IMG_2984.jpeg

IMG_2983.jpeg

-
Back