Long time lurker from MI

-

gilgalad1138

Reaction score
Hey everyone, been reaping the knowledge of this site for a while, and figured it was time I payed you all back and contributed. You seem like a great bunch of people and I look forward to getting to know you all. :)

PS. Thanks for making a great site!

gil, welcome aboard! It's great you decided to sign up ... post some pics when you can and make yourself at home.

Right now I'm rocking a Trans Am, but working on selling it (never been able to stand GM's or chevy guys ;) ) In the next couple weeks I'm going to be picking up either a '75 Duster 360/4 Speed or a '74 Charger 318/auto. I'll put up some pics as soon as I pick up the car. You guys will be the first to know lol.

Hey everyone, been reaping the knowledge of this site for a while, and figured it was time I payed you all back and contributed. You seem like a great bunch of people and I look forward to getting to know you all. :)

PS. Thanks for making a great site!

Welcome to FABO!
Pics are nice!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

Hey Gil, welcome to FABO!!! Where in Michigan are you located?? I'm in Pinckney, near Ann Arbor. It's nice to see another Michigander on the site, we're few in numbers left here in the mitten, but the members from Michigan here are all fine upstanding folks!! Welcome again, and good luck bringing the new A home!!! Geof

Welcome! Pick the Duster..they are lots of fun.
I see you are not to far from me. I am just North West of you.

-
Back