Long time lurker....

-
Welcome to the posting crowed :thumbsup: make your self at home and enjoy misterclark.
What are you driving now on the streets now :steering:?

Welcome,... Your "street racer" comment,& " well known innocent bystander " quote,cracks mexup...

Welcome,... Your "street racer" comment,& " well known innocent bystander " quote,cracks mexup...
If you like those, consider the 'I-4 corridor' remark. It's the 3rd most dangerous stretch of interstate in the country. I feel that if we really try hard, we can capture that #1 spot. Yes, I'm well known over on the Mad Max forums.

Welcome to the posting crowed :thumbsup: make your self at home and enjoy misterclark.
What are you driving now on the streets now :steering:?

At the moment I have a engine and drivetrain in search of a body. A mostly stock 383 with a OD 833 box. I had planned on dropping it down in a 69 Coronet 4-door, but I had it stored at a friend's place and we had a major falling out(he got on meth) and he trashed the body beyond it's value. I'd love to find another '67 notchback Cuda and drop it down in that. I went the Coronet route besuase I always wanted a 4-door sedan with a straight-drive. So the quest continues.

-
Back