Look at picture. See anything you want? FUN PIC!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going out today to lay out everything and take some pics !!!

That'd help.

What's the 904 trans. fit? Small block or slant 6? If it's for a small block trans. can you get the numbers off the left side rail right above the pan? Should start out with something like PK then 7 or 8 numbers then a space and another set of numbers. What part of Iowa are you in? I know a guy in the SW corner that might be able to pick it up for me if it's what I need and your not too far from there.

Thanks, Tracy

How much for the hubcap in the bottom right hand part of the PIC. I think it is 73 Satellite. Do you have more than one?

There is 2 904s in the pile both came out of running 73 CUDAs I think the slant 6 trans is gone. but I will look. I went out today but, it is too muddy to get to the shed , it will be a little while before I can get all the stuff out.
That'd help.

What's the 904 trans. fit? Small block or slant 6? If it's for a small block trans. can you get the numbers off the left side rail right above the pan? Should start out with something like PK then 7 or 8 numbers then a space and another set of numbers. What part of Iowa are you in? I know a guy in the SW corner that might be able to pick it up for me if it's what I need and your not too far from there.

Thanks, Tracy

There is 2 904s in the pile both came out of running 73 CUDAs I think the slant 6 trans is gone. but I will look. I went out today but, it is too muddy to get to the shed , it will be a little while before I can get all the stuff out.

No problem I am not in a hurry. Let me know when you can.

Just to clarify on the 14" steel wheels.
There is no such thing as a 5" or 6" 14" factory steel wheel.
There either 4.5" or 5.5" .

Ok. Not what I'm looking for. Thanks for the response and good luck with the sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back