Look at this

-

64dartwagon

Walking in Circles
Reaction score
Look at this crap. I had my fuel line off at my regulator for about a week while working on the other end. It was wrapped up in a rag. But apparently it just made it a nicer home. I didn't notice this stuff until I had already bought a new fuel pump and almost went nut's with the new one also. It plugged the line but not enought to stop the fuel, just make it very slow. So if I let the pump go to the set poundage of pressure and start the car it would stay there, whack the throttle and it would drop to a single pound. Let it idle and it would go back up to pressure. My son thought I was going to kill the car. Needless to say the entire fuel system was yanked out and checked piece by piece starting from the rear of the car. And when I got to the regulator fitting I just by chance glanced inside the fuel inlet side. This is how much stuff was stuffed into the regulator and hose. And it's only -6. These are tiny little leaves, rolled into tiny little balls, in layers. I'll plug the hell out of every hose from now on regardless of how long.

Picture 050b.jpg

I think there is some kind of bee that will look for holes to hatch thier offspring. Once they have laid the eggs with the help of leaves to make different cells for each egg they usually cap it off with some mud. They are bad down here in the south.

-
Back