Look what I bought

-

1973dusterkid

Watch This
Reaction score
I bought this yesterday. It runs fairly good no smoke. It is a 318 3 speed manual with a 8 3/4 rear end .I am going to paint it like the mystery machine and drive it around haha. No I got it for the motor and rear for the duster timing is off and points are shot so it backfires. Scrap is 15 dollars a 100 so once I take the motor rear end and maybe the tranny setup other little thing I will scrap it and get most of my money back buy the way it’s a 68 A100 custom.
Anyone need parts off it are the dodge badges worth anything

IMG_1917.jpg

IMG_1918.jpg

IMG_1919.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

[ame=http://s1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg518/1973dusterkid/?action=view&current=MVI_1916.mp4]
th_MVI_1916.jpg
[/ame]

Damn, these are such cool vans and everyone always scraps them.

Pull the bucket seats, as they're what were used in the 68 Hemi Darts. Also pull the straight axle from up front.
PM sent on small items.

Yo very cool my grand father had a 65 dodge van and if you were closer i would grab that rolling chassis.good score.

Damn, these are such cool vans and everyone always scraps them.

Pull the bucket seats, as they're what were used in the 68 Hemi Darts. Also pull the straight axle from up front.
PM sent on small items.

Stright axles go to a buddy for some body work

Good score, I bet you can get your money back and then some and fund more upgrades to your Duster.

What?! NO.

Please just get it running and driving. I've made the mistake you're about to make with a C-Body and never forgave myself. Parts will begin to appear out of thin air for your car if you're patient.

LUCK = PATIENCE + OPPORTUNITY

Its a A108 (long wheel base model)
please don't scrap it, it has way too many hard to find parts that appear to be in nice condition. The side moldings and drip rail trims are rare as hens teeth and worth $$$ to someone. Nice find btw!

Super Cool...don't scrap it.

I was at a car cruise/show yesterday and there was a van club in attendance with a total of 57 old Ford, Chevy and Dodge vans.

I was pretty cool to see that many in one place.

Paul

don't scrap it. i say fix it up and drive it you can always find a drive train for your duster somewhere else. if you weren't so far away i would take off your hands. i used to have 3 of those back in the 80's 1 was a pop top camper. and the other 2 where just regular vans.

I would paint it like the Mystery Machine and drive it personally but this is coming from a guy that has Scooby Doo villains tattooed from my wrist to my shoulder.

Up here we call that a rust free body. Please offer it up you'll be surprised at the response. Maybe a Methodist will by it. Dan

or change your signature to read sending old Mopars to the scrapper one at a time.

-
Back