Look What We Adopted!!!!

-

mikesduster

Reaction score
after having to put 2 of our dogs down due to cancer my wife wanted another one to try and fill the void plus a dog that she can walk!!!

we adopted this 2 yr old female pitbull from a rescue...shes is VERY loving and SMALL!!..she looks big in her pics but shes only 35 lbs.

the lady at the rescue named her SIERRA but were not sure if were gonna kee the name.

ANY SUGGESTIONS??

Your gonna need a photo host first!

And also

oh shes so cute!!!! we just adopted a cat from one of the local shelters.... we have a slight rodent problem and needed an efficient mousetrap..... but hes a sweetheart so it works out ok....

Nice looking Pup, I like to see when people give older dogs a chance. I bet yours and mine would love to play together, Although mines an American Bulldog just small cause he is the runt of the litter.

Click to enlarge

th_DSCF0035.jpg

th_DSCF0034.jpg

th_DSCF0031.jpg

th_dodgerstairs.jpg

nice looking dog! they are verry friendly as long as they get threated the right way:)

thanks, I just took him to the vet last week and he weighed in at a whoppin 49lbs.

So have ya guys came up with a name yet?

Thats good to hear Mike. I used to have Boxer dogs when I was a kid and I still love dogs. Ron

383man said:
Thats good to hear Mike. I used to have Boxer dogs when I was a kid and I still love dogs. Ron
Nice dog Mike. I grew up with Boxers also Ron, and we have aaBoxer/St. Bernard mix named Brutus he's such a baby! We got him when he had just turned 3 months old for the humane society. The former owners were beating him:sad: He'll be 8 in September!

Dave

Hers a few i took tonight. I know he looks likea Pit but He is an american that didnt grow to be like his brothers and sisters.
69653151.jpg

208c6ea1.jpg

had an american staffordshire for about a year loved that dog:) best friend i ever have had! miss him a lot

Bosco.jpg

-
Back