Lookee What I Made!

-
nothin' better than tunes to jumpstart a fellers day! It does me too, and I have to say that this unemployed stuff is hard to get used too. I don't want to get used to it nor do I want any of us too.

Hay Joe Here is just a quick drawing of what I would like to have built
I would rather the hole top come off to change out the air filter.
The front I will make a fresh air horn where there is already a hole in my battery location for fresh air.
I do not think it needs to be welded all up just tacked spots so I can seam seal in my self. I don't know how to pm a picture so I put it up here.
When the time come's I will build it out of card board for a jig for you.
Pm me what you think, It will be located where my battery is located.
Build out of thin material of your choice, or recommendations :happy10:

Breackfast.jpg

Speep%20056.jpg

Speep%20058.jpg

Mike,

Looks good! I might be inclined to not even put a front on it and add some guides to hold the air filter in place.

Sounds good, I agree, I will send the air filter with the cardboard jig :thumbrig:

Some pics of the tool in action. If y'all can do it, do it. I just made some changes on my carb today and this made life not only easy, but made some simple diagnosis a breeze. :)

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

I have the same fuel line on my little 390 Holley
COOL =P~

Speep%20062.jpg

I have the same fuel line on my little 390 Holley
COOL =P~

Great minds think alike, lol. :)

Just thought I would let you know that you might want to use teflon tape on the flare fitting threads. Mine leaked when brand new and the teflon tape cured it. After it was installed and removed a dozen times in the tuning process, the leak stopped and teflon is no longer necessary. :)

-
Back